2. If you click to join the community before you're accepted, or if you fail to read the rules, your application will be denied.
3. NO requests. There are plenty of communities that take requests, this is not one of them.
4. Please be respectful when taking other people's icons. Remember to credit them and follow THEIR rules as well as ours. There is NO bashing on this site.
5. When posting, please put a teaser with less than 3 icons. ALL animated .gifs should be under a cut and not in the teaser. Fake cuts are allowed, of course. Also, all the posts MUST have POTO icons, because what's the point if it doesn't?
6. When applying, make the subject of the post 'Christine was, in a word, sublime!' so we know you read the rules.
7. DO NOT post bases, brushes, gradients, textures or stock images. This is not a goodies community.
8. If you don't get in, you have 2 and a half weeks to improve and then you can submit again. You can apply as many times as you like.
9. You must be accepted by both of us. You will then recieve an invite to join the community.
10. We will NOT, I repeat, NOT accept any icons made in Paint. We expect quality and effort, and this program doesn't provide either when it comes to icon-making. And do not say that they were made in a quality program, because we can tell the difference between Photoshop 7 and MS Paint.
Want to be affiliates? Post a comment here!